Latest Quotes
Loading...
Monday 25 November 2013

100 Beautiful Love Text Messages For Her/Him

Sending text messages is seen more of a means of flirtation or casual communication instead of the ideal way of conveying deeper emotions like love. And yet their very brevity and fun nature can be the perfect way to let someone special know of your feelings for him or her. So here are hundred text message ideas that you can send to the love of your life and bring a smile to his/her lips.


  1. Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world,
    Coz finding you was the first.
     
  2. I wish I was a teddy bear that lay upon your bed
    So that everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead. 
  3. So many miles away and you’re still right here - in my heart.
     
  4. Your eyes light up my world.
     
  5. Every moment that we are apart, you are in my thoughts.
     
  6. A kiss says it all
    And here’s one to say
    That I’m thinking of you.
     
  7. I cherish all the memories that we have made together.
     
  8. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?
     
  9. Your arms aren’t here to hold me but your love keeps me warm.
     
  10. I thank God we found each other sooner than later.
  11. Kisses seal what two hearts feel - I love you so.
     
  12. If I could arrange the alphabets, I would put U and I together.
     
  13. A dream come true – waking up next to you.
  14. Loving you has made my world complete.
     
  15. You are the light of my world,
    The music in my heart and
    The first thought of my day.
    Have a Nice Day, My Love.
     
  16. Just to let you know that last night I went to heaven and back…
     
  17. Be mine today, tomorrow and forever.
     
  18. Loving you has taught me what it means to be patient.
     
  19. Nobody's right till somebody’s wrong.
    Nobody's weak till somebody’s strong.
    Nobody's lucky till love comes along.
    Nobody's lonely till somebody’s gone.
    I love and miss you!
     
  20. 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
     
  21. To go through life without love is to travel through the world in a carriage with closed windows.
     
  22. Love is the key-note of the universe--
    The theme, the melody.
     
  23. Wherever love is, I want to be, I will follow it as surely as the land-locked salmon finds the sea.
     
  24. True love begins in heaven's bower,
    Unfolds on earth a perfect flower.
     
  25. If two people are in love they can sleep on the blade of a knife.
     
  26. Have you heard the word is love?
    It’s so fine, it’s sunshine.
     
  27. There is a comfort in the strength of love;
    'Twill make a thing endurable, which else
    Would overset the brain, or break the heart.
     
  28. There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
     
  29. You know what’s the best part about a game of love? It is never called off on account of darkness.
     
  30. The Rain falls, the Sun shines, the flowers bloom. It all comes naturally – just like loving you.
     
  31. Even one lifetime is not enough to love you.
     
  32. It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & reminisce.
    So many good things come in 2s & one of them is me & u!
     
  33. Which Part of a man's body
    has no bones,
    is full of veins,
    loves pumping,
    and responsible for
    making LOVE!
    the answer is HEART!!! But I luv the way u think...
     
  34. You are the beat in my heart, the music in my laughter, the tears in my eyes.
     
  35. You are my whole world.
     
  36. Your thoughts are all I need to feel happy.
     
  37. Love may not be what makes the world go round
     
  38. But it sure makes the ride worthwhile.
     
  39. If luvin’ was against the law,
    and kissin’ was a crime,
    I would gladly spend my life with u,
    in prison doin’ time.
     
  40. Loving you is like breathing – so effortless, so natural. And so essential to life.
     
  41. One moment of loving you is like eternal bliss.
     
  42. Love is sweet when it’s new,
    Love is sweeter when it’s true,
    but sweetest, when the one loving is you.
     
  43. LOVE doesn’t even begin to describe what I feel about you.
     
  44. I value what your love means to me.
     
  45. Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.
     
  46. Even though we are apart, my love for you will never abate.
     
  47. I am under a spell that can’t be broken and it’s your love.
     
  48. Love is just like life,
    it’s not always easy and does not always bring happiness.
    But when we do not stop living, there’s no reason why we should stop loving.
     
  49. Just had to let you know … loving you is the best thing that happened to me.
     
  50. Your love inspires me to do things I had never imagined I was capable of.
     
  51. Love can be a simple smile,
    love can be the extra mile,
    love can be the chance to say,
    love made me think of you today!"
     
  52. There is no long distance in LOVE. It always finds a way to bring two hearts together, no matter how many miles are between them.
     
  53. Your love is like a flame which lights up my path.
     
  54. If a kiss was a raindrop I’d send u showers.
    If a hug was a second, I’d send u hours.
    If a smile was water I’d send u a sea.
    if love was a person I’d send u me!
     
  55. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
     
  56. And ever has it been that love knows not its strength until the hour of separation.
     
  57. Your love takes me to the height of ecstasy.
     
  58. Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you’ll break my heart 4ever.
     
  59. I may not get to see you as often as I like,
    I may not get to hold you all through the night.
    But deep in my heart this much I know,
    You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go.
     
  60. I fell head over heels in love the first time I saw you.
     
  61. True luv is hard 2 find. It is special, one of a kind. But the luv inside me is true. It appeared the day I met you!
     
  62. Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.
     
  63. This is not just a text message. Sending these words of love is for me the closest thing to touching you.
     
  64. You had me at ‘hello’.
     
  65. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
     
  66. If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.
     
  67. I wish there were more hours in a day, so that I could love you longer.
     
  68. I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
    "E",... so please can I have "U"?
     
  69. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
     
  70. Whether we are together or when we are apart,
    You are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart.
     
  71. The Heavens do not possess so sweet a love as yours.
     
  72. Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
     
  73. I come like a ship wrecked in stormy seas and your love is my harbor.
     
  74. Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love makes you cry, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.
     
  75. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
     
  76. Your love has taught me to give myself.
     
  77. I sent my cares to the wind.
    & asked it to pass them to you.
    when you fell the wind blowing against your face..
    That’s me saying  I LOVE U.
     
  78. If loving becomes painful then it’s not love anymore, then it’s time to let go. Remember that love is kind and just.
     
  79. If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love's sake only.
     
  80. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
     
  81. Love is a game that two can play and both win.
     
  82. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment
     
  83. The path that leads to love is so narrow that TWO cannot walk on it unless they become ONE.
     
  84. Everyone says you only fall in love once,
    but that’s not true,
    because every time I see you,
    I fall in love all over again.
     
  85. luv is patient, luv is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It’s not rude, nor self-seeking. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
     
  86. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
     
  87. Follow love and it will flee; flee love and it will follow thee!
     
  88. Its love that makes the world goes around.
     
  89. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
     
  90. When one loves somebody everything is clear -- where to go, what to do -- it all takes care of itself and one doesn't have to ask anybody about anything.
     
  91. They do not love that do not show their love.
     
  92. Man's love is of man's life a thing apart,
    'Tis woman's whole existence.
     
  93. It is difficult to believe in believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
     
  94. True love is a durable fire,
    In the mind ever burning.
     
  95. Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly.
     
  96. Love … like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
     
  97. Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
     
  98. Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
     
  99. Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
     
  100. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.