Latest Quotes
Loading...
Saturday 30 November 2013

Somewhere in the middle of those conversation..

Somewhere in the middle of those
conversation..
I fell in love with you..!!
Being from strangers to friends..
Then from gossips to sharing secrets..
Don't know when I started to like u..
From those arguments to fights..
From those likes to dislikes..
From laughs to cries..

I did share many beautiful moments
with you..
Somewhere in middle of those
conversation...
I fell in love with you..
Don't know how the time passed..
For hours of conversations used to
last..
And today it has been ages we talked..
Now u have girl by ur side..
Tomorrow I would b someone else's
bride
So today I wanna tell you
This was something I did "hide"..
"Yeah somewhere in the middle of
those conversation...
I fell in love with you..
N for d rest of ma life..
I will cherish my relation with you...."