Latest Quotes
Loading...
Wednesday 5 February 2014

Love Poem, A love started from the ground up


A love started from the ground up, built by two of us, with pain and suffering too.

A love that has lasted an eternity, full of distrust and coldness, but also of tenderness and sincerity.

A love that never hesitated to cross, barriers in the distance makes you stop, That much I want, never get to forget.

A passion-filled love and arrogance, As well destroyed by intolerance and impatience disoriented.

A love of Romeo and Juliet throne might fall, in which there are so many pieces that do not know how to fit, in which above all I came to love.

A love that honestly deserved punishment, I will never deny having lived, and never ever let into oblivion.

A love that when I look back I will mourn a love, that makes it possible for myself what I could never do.

A love that disturbs my peace One love, a special love, one love ... One love always.